Our Volunteers are the heart and soul St Patrick’s. Without volunteers we simply would not be able to provide the range of services that we currently offer.
Volunteering can take many forms including :
- Committing to a regular ongoing role (one or two days a week or a month)
- Assisting with one off events or special projects
- Helping behind the scenes with your extraordinary graphic design, IT marketing, admin or fundraising skills; or
- Running a project that helps us to meet our mission
Volunteers work in:
- Our Kitchen; which prepares breakfast and a three course lunch on a daily basis
- Our Health Clinic; as receptionists, or providing allied health services such as podiatry massage therapy and hair dressing
- Our Dental Clinic – we need dentists as well as dental nurses who can occasionally offer their time and skills to us
- St Pat’s Rack Op Shop selling a large selection of donated clothes and accessories. All profits directly fund St Pat’s programs
- Fundraising – assisting with events or coordinating your own. Please download our brochure ‘Rough Guide to Fundraising‘ for more information
- Specialist areas and projects– whether you are an artist, events expert, have marketing and PR knowledge, are a keen knitter or are an excellent photographer, there might be something you can help us with
We hold regular information sessions for people who are interested in volunteering with us or just want to find out more about what we do and ways you might get involved.
During these sessions we will introduce you to all the different fields we work in, give you a tour of our centre and aim to answer all questions that you might have.
The next information session will be held on Monday 12th June at 6.30pm – 7.30pm at 12 Queen Victoria St, Fremantle.
If you would like to attend this session please let us know by emailing email@example.com