Assertive Case Worker
Housing First is an international model for housing and supporting people who have experienced long term and reoccurring homelessness and who face a range of complex challenges. It supports strategies to end homelessness and is a methodology for effectively assisting some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
The partnering agencies have a combined 130 years’ experience in the delivery of services to people experiencing disadvantage and holds knowledge, relationships, and processes that have supported all target groups extensively.
We are committed to:
- Addressing rough sleeping in Perth through a Housing First Approach;
- Aboriginal health and wellbeing, through genuine partnership with Aboriginal services and community members to support Aboriginal people out of homelessness;
- Strengthening the system and working to a collective impact;
- Working collaboratively with service providers and the community to find the best response to the challenge of rough sleeping in Perth; and
- Local place-based solutions that meet the specific needs of people where they are located.
We are looking for people with front line experience to provide outreach and case work support interventions to clients in order to assist them in improving their mental health, general health and social wellbeing, accessing and maintaining housing, improving their quality of life, maximising self-management, independence and participation in the community.
How to apply
To view the detailed job description, please click here.
To apply for this role, please click here.
All enquiries about this position should be directed to Lyn Levy on (08) 6372 4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Patrick’s Community Support Centre reserves the right to appoint this position prior to the application closing date or by invitation
Communications Coordinator – Part time
- 30 hours a week
- Fixed term to 31st December 2021 with possibility of extension
- Remuneration is linked to the Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award (Level 5)
- Salary packaging available
This position is now closed