Accommodation for women
Did you know the fastest growing population within the homelessness community is senior women?
As needs change, so do St. Pat’s services. Our women’s accommodation provides transitional accommodation for homeless women aged 18 years or older.
We have three properties located in Fremantle area – the purpose of these properties is to provide safe, secure and affordable accommodation for women who are at risk of homelessness. Please note this is not a crisis accommodation service.
If you are in need of a safe place to call home give us a call.
The eligibility criteria for the accommodation are as follows:
- 18 years or older
- Be in receipt of full Centrelink payments
- Applicants must be homeless or at risk of homelessness or be residing in inappropriate accommodation
- Be able to live independently
- Be willing to participate in case management
- Drug and alcohol free
- No children under their care
- Referrals can be made in person, by Telephone 96372 4800 or 6372 4843 or by email Housingadmin@stpats.com.au
- All referrals will be assessed against eligibility requirements