There are many ways in which you can support St Patrick’s to help directly create an impact in the lives of others.
Monetary donations in any amount are greatly appreciated and will be directed in full towards the services St Patrick’s offers to those in need.
We’d love your help whether it be monthly, annually or whenever you can. Every cent you give makes at difference to the lives of people in need in the Freo and the South West Metro Area (We work in Freo, Melville, Cockburn and Rockingham)
Where does the money go?
The majority of funds are directed into vital service areas to ensure immediate care delivery, including:
• Crisis Accommodation
• Daily breakfast and lunch
• Towels, toiletries, fresh underwear and shoes
• Our Health Clinic and our Dental Clinic
• Education and Training
• The Starlight Hotel Choir and other activities run by St. Pat’s inside and outside our Centre.
The clients of St Patrick’s sometimes have difficulties accessing the basic needs necessary for their health and wellbeing. St Patrick’s gladly accepts donations of essential goods that will be redistributed to clients.
- Non-perishable foods (e.g. cans, dry goods, packaged goods)
- Perishable foods that meet our hygiene criteria
- Non-perishable hygiene items (e.g. soaps, shampoos, female sanitary products, etc.)
- Blankets and bedding (e.g. swags, sleeping bags)
We are mainly looking for clean, comfortable clothes to be distributed to clients. Examples of this would be socks, jumpers, t-shirts, jeans, tracksuit pants, etc.
Any clothing that is determined unsuitable to give to clients will instead be transferred to the St Pat’s Rack Op Shop to be sold to the public. Funds from the sales of these items go directly back into supporting the services of St Patrick’s.
Unfortunately, St Patrick’s does not accept donations of electrical goods and items that are unfit to be reused or resold.
Any items you wish to donate can be dropped off at the St Patrick’s Day Centre (12 Queen Victoria St, Fremantle). For any large or special donations please contact St Patrick’s in advance to schedule a time.
If you are unsure whether your donations meet the criteria, please read our policy or feel free to contact us.